Add your review
DW 5000 Series 3-Legged Hi-Hat Stand
Heavy-duty 5000 hi-hats stand, and feature lateral cymbal seat adjustment, integrated memory locks and 379 locking clutch.
[1" upper tube] [1 1/8" base tube]
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The unique Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand..
0 stars based on 0 reviews