The Website may contain links or embedded material to third party content, which we have not reviewed, including, without limitation, other websites, advertisements, and third-party services, for the convenience of visitors, advertising purposes, or for other similar functions related to our business. Music Freqs linking or embedding to third party content does not imply an advertisement or endorsement of any good, service, product, or otherwise, provided by such third party. We are not responsible for any third-party content linked or embedded to or from the Website and we expressly disclaim, without limitation, any responsibility for any third-party content, the accuracy of any information found on any third-party website, or the quality of products of services provided by or advertised on such third-party website. Your use of any third-party content is at your own risk, and may be subject to the terms and conditions of such third party’s website.
What We Collect. There’s a range of information we need to collect about you for purposes of administering the Website and offering certain other associated services. This information may include:
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, telephone number, and email address (and any other personal information contributed by you) only when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form on our Website, or otherwise enter information on our site (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is generally information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personal Information that you submit to us.
Newsletters. At various times we may ask you to provide us Personal Information in order to receive recurring informational or promotional newsletters via email, or otherwise through mobile applications, from us and/or directly from third parties (collectively, “Newsletters”). You may unsubscribe from Newsletters at any time by following the directions included in the Newsletter. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out and unsubscribe requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to ten business days as we process your request. In addition, if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future Newsletters in addition to the opt-out requirements, you can email us at [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence in accordance with the foregoing provisions in this paragraph.
Use of Collected Information. We may access, store, and otherwise use Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively, “Collected Information”) in the following ways:
- To operate, maintain, personalize, and improve our Website and our content, product and service offerings, including via administration of Newsletters and Email Surveys.
- To send you promotional communications. These may include product and service announcements, special sales, changes in operations.
- To send you administrative communications. These may include administrative emails, confirmations, technical notices, updates, and security alerts.
- To make purchases and process your transactions via our online store.
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide you with user support.
- To deliver our products and services, and to provide product information and news.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To prevent an emergency, to enforce the rights of a third party, or as required by law.
We retain Personal Information only so long as necessary to provide you with services or until you opt-out of a Newsletter. Personal Information is deleted quarterly.
How We Share Collected Information. We may share your Collected Information as follows:
- Third Parties Designated By You. We may share your personal information with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Our Third-Party Service Providers. Currently we use various third party providers which include Acuity, Gqueues, Lightspeed, GSuite and Constant Contact. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers, who provide services such as data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure, email delivery, and other similar services. We require that our third-party service providers use your Personal Information only to provide the services we've requested. We may also share the Collected Information to third parties when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Additionally, we can confirm that we do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies (except as otherwise stated herein via Google), or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Fair Information Practices. The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify the users via email within 10 business days and we will notify the users via in site notification within 10 business days. We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The Website is directed to, and is for use by, only users in the United States. Please be aware, if you use the Website outside of the United States, that any information Music Freqs collects may be transferred to, stored, and/or processed in the United States or may be sent back out of the United States to your country of residence or elsewhere in the normal course of us providing the Website.
2258 Pickwick Drive
Camarillo, CA 93010