Diago Diago Little Smasher Pedal Sized Amplifier
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
The Diago Little Smasher is a lively and dynamic 5-Watt guitar amp head squeezed into a pedal-sized enclosure. It's ideal for small gigs, studio and home use.
A fully fledged amp head, its four analogue modelled cascading gain stages adjusted by Gain and Volume controls give a range of tones from chimey clean to plexi-esque rock crunch, and its designed to work especially well with pedals up front if you need to push it further or want multiple channels. It also has active Bass and Treble controls with a massive 15dB boost and 30dB cut available on each.
- Voiced for GUITAR 5-Watt Portable Guitar Amp Head
- Controls Volume | Gain | Treble | Bass
- Compact & portable (600g 120 x 43 x 86mm) pedal-sized solution that can be velcroed to your pedal board
- 4 to 16 Ohms output impedance can be used with any speaker cabinet
- 2-band active EQ +15dB / -30dB, offers more tonal range than a 3-band passive EQ
- Powered on standard 9V DC @ 600mA
- Durable 2mm fabricated carbon steel construction which is durable and shock resistant
- Package includes Little Smasher, power supply, manual, Velcro and rubber foot pad
- Includes 600ma power supply